We want you to enjoy The Crop House without concern for your group size. If you do not have a full group and do not mind others joining you, please let us know.
Weekends hosted by the owner are available and are noted on the calendar. You may sign up for these individually or with a friend or two. You may choose to have the host provide your meals at a current additional cost of $25. This cost is subject to change and you will be notified prior to your stay if this cost changes. The host asks that each guest also brings a snack to share with the group.
- General: To keep allergens to a minimum for all our guests, The Crop House is a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
- Check-in/Check-out: Please abide by the times designated. For our crafting weekenders, the doors open at 9:00am Thursday or Friday. There are no formal check-in/out procedures, we simply ask that your group is saying their saying goodbyes around 4:00pm Sunday.
- RETREAT RENTERS:A $50 deposit per person is required to hold each date(s) requested. This payment includes a security deposit of $25 per person. The other $25 is applied to the cost of your stay. Please submit all payments to your group coordinator who will make payment to The Crop House. The remaining $125 balance of your stay is due on the 5th of the month prior to your stay.
- LONG-TERM RENTERS:A $500 deposit per person is required to hold each date(s) requested. This payment includes a security deposit of $150 per group. The remaining $350 is applied to the cost of your stay. The remaining $1150 balance of your stay is due on the 5th of the month prior to your stay.
For example, regardless of whether your stay begins on February 15th OR February 25th, your final balance would be due on January 5th. This is also the same for any booking with a weekend hosted by the owner.
Provided there are no damages or missing items, your security deposit will be refunded in full within two (2) weeks of your stay. If there are damages or missing items, you will be informed of the amount that will be deducted from your security deposits. Any balance will be refunded within two (2) weeks OR if you choose, you may apply any remaining security deposit balance to a future booking.
- Payments: You may mail a check or use PayPal (just click on the appropriate button). Obviously, an electronic payment will lockout your date quicker than waiting for the postal service and the bank to clear your check. Once we receive the reservation AND deposit, confirmation and a payment schedule will be sent via email to the address you provide in the reservation form. If the email address bounces, expect your confirmation via snail mail to the mailing address you provide.
- Cancellations: Scrap happens! Should you need to cancel your weekend AND you cancel before the final payment is due, you will receive a full refund. If cancellation occurs after the final payment due date (5th of the previous month) you may contact the owner to discuss if a refund will be provided. A full, partial or no refund will be determined on a case by case basis at the discretion of the owners.