Our per person retreat rates have been set up to allow smaller groups to enjoy the retreat without a houseful and without a large minimum cost. Your weekend begins on Friday at 9am and ends on Sunday at 4pm. Thursday night is offered at no additional cost so that you may spend more time at your getaway with your friends. Additional nights may be added for an additional fee – contact us for more information. Rates may be adjusted in the future if we feel that they need to. The rate is not reduced if your stay is shorter than our weekend time frame.
- Availability/Rates: Please contact the owner for availability and current rates by calling or texting 1-616-485-4724. Please leave your name and desired dates in your text or voice message.
- Owner Hosted Retreats: During the year, the owner hosts some weekend retreats. For availability, cost and dates contact the owner.
- General: To keep allergens to a minimum for all our guests, The Crop House is a smoke-free and pet-free environment.
- Check-in/Check-out: For crafting weekenders, check-in is at 9am on the day of booking (usually Thursday or Friday), and check-out is 4pm on the day of check out (usually Sunday). A code for the lockbox will be provided to the person who booked the weekend.
- Deposits: A deposit is required to secure your reservation. The remainder of payment is due on or before the 1st of the month prior to your stay.
For example, regardless of whether your stay begins on February 15th OR February 25th, your final balance would be due on January 1st. This is also the same for any booking with a weekend hosted by the owner.
Provided there are no damages or missing items, your security deposit will be refunded in full within two (2) weeks of your stay. If there are damages or missing items, you will be informed of the amount that will be deducted from your security deposits. Any balance will be refunded within two (2) weeks OR if you choose, you may apply any remaining security deposit balance to a future booking.
- Payments: You may pay by check made out to The Crop House, LLC. Please mail it to the address provided by the owner.
For payment by debit or credit card, please contact the owner for an invoice to be sent to you to make payment through. Due to rising costs of online payments, a convenience fee will be added to your online payment. The owner will let you know what that amount will be.
- Cancellations: Scrap Happens! Should you need to cancel your weekend, please contact the owner to discuss your options. You may reschedule for another weekend, hold your payment for a future weekend or receive a full/partial refund. You and the owner can discuss what will be best for you and your guests.